Openings need to be filled for the Board of Directors!
Please be advised an election for three (3) or four (4) open seats on the Board of Directors will be held at this year's Annual Meeting on November 17th at 7 PM
(detailed meeting notice coming via mail). It is imperative that Castle Creek receive volunteers for the Board now, so please review the below description of responsibilities and reach out to Rj Community Management with questions. We encourage every Owner to consider it their responsibility to serve once.
To volunteer, please complete and submit this form
to Rj Community Management no later than November 12th.
Responsibilities of a Board Member:
1) Attend monthly meetings (typically held 3rd Wednesday of each month) and lasts about two hours.
2) Communicate during the month via email on any open issues. Example: Homeowner alteration requests and reviewing bids for projects.
3) Resolve any Homeowner appeals on disputed decisions.
4) Review budget and financial statement at meetings. Determine where funds may need increased or decreased.
5) Prioritize capital improvements projects.
6) As a Board Member, you must remember that you represent the entire community (315 Homeowners). At times you may need to make difficult decisions that may not be to your personal liking, but are necessary as it is best for the community.